Please use the email template below to contact your members of Congress and urge them to include housing investments in any infrastructure package, including $70 billion to repair public housing and $5 billion for the national Housing Trust Fund as included in Representative Maxine Waters' Housing is Infrastructure Act introduced in the 116th Congress.
- Fill out the form below to identify your members of Congress.
- Personalize the email template below. A personal perspective or connection to the issue is always more effective.
- Click here to find local data for your state to include in the email.
- Don't forget to utilize NLIHC's talking points from the Legislative Action Center at: https://nlihc.org/take-action.
- Contact your NLIHC housing advocacy organizer to let us know if you hear back! Find your organizer here.