Please use the email template below to contact your members of Congress and urge them to support a significant increase in funding for the national Housing Trust Fund (HTF) through the Fulfilling the Promise of the Housing Trust Fund Act (H.R. 5599). The HTF provides states resources to build and preserve rental homes affordable to the lowest-income people in America.
- Fill out the form below to identify your members of Congress.
- Personalize the email template below. A personal perspective or connection to the issue is always more effective.
- Click here to find local data for your state to include in the email.
- Don't forget to utilize NLIHC's talking points from the Legislative Action Center at: [insert link]
- Contact your NLIHC housing advocacy organizer to let us know if you hear back! Find your organizer here.