Please use the email template below to contact your members of Congress and ask them to support legislation like the Family Stability and Opportunity Vouchers Act, from the 116th Congress, which would provide 500,000 new housing vouchers and counseling services. These measures would help families with children move to or remain in areas of opportunity.
- Fill out the form below to identify your members of Congress.
- Personalize the email template below. A personal perspective or connection to the issue is always more effective.
- Click here to find local data for your state to include in the email.
- Don't forget to utilize NLIHC's talking points from the Legislative Action Center at: https://nlihc.org/take-action.
- Contact your NLIHC housing advocacy organizer to let us know if you hear back! Find your organizer here.