Please use the email template below to contact your members of Congress and urge them to support renters' tax credits to bridge the gap between incomes and rental housing, such as the Rent Relief Act and the Housing, Opportunity, Mobility, and Equity (HOME) Act from the 116th Congress.
- Fill out the form below to identify your members of Congress.
- Personalize the email template below. A personal perspective or connection to the issue is always more effective.
- Click here to find local data for your state to include in the email.
- Don't forget to utilize NLIHC's talking points from the Legislative Action Center at: https://nlihc.org/take-action.
- Contact your NLIHC housing advocacy organizer to let us know if you hear back! Find your organizer here.