Please use the email template below to contact your members of Congress and ask them to support legislation like the Eviction Crisis Act as introduced in the 116th Congress. It would establish a national housing stabilization fund to help families facing financial shock and avoid eviction.
- Fill out the form below to identify your members of Congress.
- Personalize the email template below. A personal perspective or connection to the issue is always more effective.
- Click here to find local data for your state to include in the email.
- Don't forget to utilize NLIHC's talking points from the Legislative Action Center at:https://nlihc.org/take-action.
- Contact your NLIHC housing advocacy organizer to let us know if you hear back! Find your organizer here.