Please use the email template below to contact your members of Congress and ask them to support solutions that get at the crux of the housing affordability and homelessness crisis in our country such as those in the Ending Homelessness Act from the 116th Congress.
- Fill out the form below to identify your members of Congress.
- Personalize the email template below. A personal perspective or connection to the issue is always more effective.
- Click here to find local data for your state to include in the email.
- Don't forget to utilize NLIHC's talking points from the Legislative Action Center at:https://nlihc.org/take-action.
- Contact your NLIHC housing advocacy organizer to let us know if you hear back! Find your organizer here.