Please use the email template below to contact your members of Congress and ask them to support the Ensuring Equal Access to Shelter Act of 2019 (S. 2007, H.R. 3018) to prevent HUD from taking steps to roll back protections for transgender people experiencing homelessness and seeking shelter – a move that would literally put lives at risk.
- Fill out the form below to identify your members of Congress.
- Personalize the email template below. A personal perspective or connection to the issue is always more effective.
- Click here to find local data for your state to include in the email.
- Don't forget to utilize NLIHC's talking points from the Legislative Action Center at: [insert link]
- Contact your NLIHC housing advocacy organizer to let us know if you hear back! Find your organizer here.